Hi, my name is Alessio Santoru and I’m a IT security enthusiast. I work at Horizon Security, in Milan, where I am involved in penetration testing activities. I like computers, music, tv series and bikes.
- October 2018 - Become a Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- July 2017 - Presented filewatcher for MacAdmins Meeting at the University of Utah
- February 2017 - Graduated from Universita’ degli Studi di Perugia in Bachelor of Computer Science
- CVE-2018-20122 - Remote code execution in Fastweb FASTgate router.
- CVE-2018-17172 - Remote code execution in Xerox Altalink printer.
- CVE-2018-7064 - Cross-site scripting (XSS) Reflected in Aruba Instant web interface.
- CVE-2017-17663 - Buffer overflow in thttpd and mini_httpd web server.